A Journal to Happiness
Want to be happier but not sure how?
Recommended by GPs, therapists, counsellors and neuro-scientists, Journalling is a practical way to improve happiness and well-being.
How does it work?
Spend just a few minutes every morning and night with the daily questions and prompts and you will uncover valuable insights about who you are and what you need to improve your life.
Crash diets and fitness regimes can end as quickly as they began. Instead this is a slow steady (tortoise-like) approach focussed on small steps to create long-lasting change.
Backed by the latest scientific, neurological research and packed with practical information and tools to support and empower you every step of the way.
Join thousands of people worldwide who have found true meaning and happiness with the Way of the Tortoise Happiness Journal.
- 120 daily journal pages (4 months)
- Inspirational quotes to keep you inspired every day
- Bonus weekly questions to get you thinking deeper
- Monthly habit tracker to chart your success
- 60+ pages of informative research & case studies to empower you
- Packed full of practical tips & advice you can apply today
- Includes a lovely free bookmark & discount code