What the Tortoise Taught Us - Book
This beautiful coffee table book is a brand new collection of wisdom based on the slow and steady philosophy of The Way of the Tortoise.
Take your learning and your happiness to the next level and feel inspired every day with this carefully curated collection of tales, stories, advice and practical information.
What the Tortoise Taught Us is here to help you remain calm, balanced and stress free. Think of it as a personal silent guru close at hand to offer advice and wisdom right when you need it. Stay inspired and happy with the slow and steady wisdom of the tortoise.
- Nearly 200 pages of slow & steady wisdom and advice
- Chapters on LIFE, LOVE, YOU, HABITS, & THRIVING
- Topics include practical tips and information on mindset, gratitude, meditation, mindfulness, affirmation and so much more!
- Beautifully designed - soft feel cover in rich teal colour
- Inspirational quotes throughout
- The perfect companion to 'A Journal to Happiness'
- FREE UK shipping
- 'What the Tortoise Taught Us' is a compendium of wisdom to inspire, enlighten, and support you just when you need it most. It offers a wealth of science-backed information to help you reduce stress and become happier.
- Whether you read it from start to finish, back to front, or dip in when the mood takes you, you’ll find inspiration on every page.
- It's the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one. There's even a knockout chocolate banana-bread recipe (it really has got everything!)
"This is my favourite new thing. Simple practical advice that lifts me every day. Love love love it! - G. Milson
"This has been invaluable in keeping me focussed on my journal habit" - A. Harris
"Works brilliantly with my journal, and my notebook. Such a beautiful idea!" - Sarah G.
Q: What's the difference between this book and 'A Journal to Happiness'?
Q: How big is this book?
Q: Is this book available anywhere else?
Q: I have a discount code. Can I apply it to this item?